Dr. Richard Rival is a Toronto facial plastic surgeon who is known for excellence in his surgical outcomes and patient care. This reputation is the result of rigorous training and experience dedicated to advancing his skills in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, as well as otolaryngology (head and neck surgery).
To meet with Dr. Rival and talk with him about your options for facial plastic surgery in Toronto, we encourage you to request a consultation online or call us toll-free at (866) 229-3223 to schedule an appointment.
Fellowship & Board Certifications
- Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC), Otolaryngology (fellow)
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS)
- American Board of Otolaryngology (ABOto)
- University of Toronto Medical School, medical degree (graduated with honours)
- University of California, Los Angeles, residency
- University of Toronto, residency
- Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- University of Toronto, teaching faculty member
- Southlake Regional Health Centre, Newmarket, Chief of the Division of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto, staff position
- Southlake Regional Health Centre, Newmarket, staff position
During his training and throughout his career, Dr. Rival has been involved in rhinoplasty research and forging new innovations in surgical techniques and technology. He has had many clinical articles published about both cosmetic and functional rhinoplasty topics.
Dr. Rival’s rigorous training and extensive experience are evident in the results he achieves for his facial plastic surgery patients. Visit his patient photo gallery to see the impressive transformations he has achieved. There are many more photos available in his office.